Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Let's Go!

We're going on an adventure this week with our Let's Get Lost kits! Now remember, adventures aren't just vacations and special planned excursions, adventures can happen in your own backyard or, as in the case of my layout today, in your own neighborhood!
I kept my layout pretty simple, letting the photos be the focal point. I splashed a little bit of the Heidi Swapp color shine on my white cardstock. I love this color because as it dries it's a very subtle blue and somewhat opaque. That washi is so hard to photograph with the gold foil but I love the look it adds to my page!
Some stitching finished off my page and now I'm itching for that warm weather so we can enjoy the outside again!! We had snow here in eastern Washington this week...I'm ready for shorts and flip flops!

1 comment:

MichelleB said...

Love this ! I really like the embellishments and the layout of the page.