Thursday, June 22, 2017

Hello, everyone! 

How are you enjoying your summer so far? 

What are you doing to stay cool? 

It's Becky here with you today to share another project made with the Dive In Daily Diary kit.  There are still a few of this kit as well as the Classic kit and you can find that cuteness in the Noel Mignon store. 


For my layout this week I started with a sheet of white cardstock cut down and mounted on this cute striped sheet of patterned paper. I misted the cardstock with a mix of blues and greens and added little bits of pink and some orange in there as well. There are lots of mist colors available in the shop




I used a Silhouette file for the big sun and #loveyou diecuts and used bits of patterned paper to fill in some of the spaces. From there I added my photo and cut down a journaling card that I tucked under the picture. 


These little pennant stickers are so cute! I added some foam adhesive to the backs and strung a piece of twine from a previous kit across the top and tied it at the ends. 


To finish off the page I added the black and white tape (also from a previous kit), a brad and the cute little pink alphas to go with my journaling. 

Come back tomorrow for more inspiration from the design team. 

No comments: