Friday, June 23, 2017

Shrimp & Grits: June "Dive In" Classic Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with a layout using the June classic kit.  I wanted to document one of my new favorite dishes to order at restaurants, shrimp and grits!  So yummy!


I wanted to bring out the green from the dish in the layout.  Using the Crate Paper background and green floral paper really helped highlight it.  I chose pink as my secondary color by bringing it in with the Echo Park flamingo print paper.  Using the Project Life gold rub ons, I brought in the gold from the die cut.


The Dear Lizzy Thickers were great as the title and the Elle's Studio tiny alphabets were perfect for my subtitle.


For my journaling, I used strips of the Jillibean Soup pink paper to help bring in the larger layer and to stand out against the floral paper (also Jillibean Soup).


I finished it off with cameras cut out from the Jillibean Soup paper and some enamel dots.

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I can't wait to see what you guys are making with this kit so far!  Happy Scrapping!


1 comment: