Monday, February 19, 2018

{5 Years} with the "So Sweet" Kits

Happy Monday!  It's Meridy here today.  I have a layout to share with you using the "So Sweet" Daily Diary and paper add kits.  I went back to pictures from 2011 of my 5th Anniversary for this layout.


I started out by picking the patterned paper that I felt matched my photos to best, and started layering it on the page to form the base of the layout.  Next, I used some of the 6x6 patterned papers from the Daily Diary kit to layer underneath the photo cluster. I cut apart a couple of the mini cards that read "You & Me Forever" and "My Heart Belongs to You" to use as embellishments on the layout.


Next, I added a journaling card and my journaling.  Then it was time for a title.  The beautiful gold Thickers make for an easy title and subtitle, so I went with it!  The gold hearts on the Thickers sheet were another easy embellishment to sprinkle around the page.  I also placed some of the typed phrase stickers around the page to add a little more detail. 


I like the little bits and pieces I was able to use, such as washi tape and branding strips from the 6x6 paper pad, they just are just the perfect small accents to add to layouts.  

Thank you for stopping by today!!!


No comments: