Monday, February 26, 2018

{Sweetie} Layout with the "So Sweet" Daily Diary Kit

Hello Friends!  It's Meridy with you today, and I'm sharing a Sweet layout using the "So Sweet" Daily Diary and Paper Add-On kits.  These papers and embellishments lent themselves to the photos I had taken of my kids for Valentine's Day this year, the pinks and light aqua blue were the perfect match!


I started by layering a few scraps that I had left from the kit, and cut some strips of the doily print paper to add to the layers.  Once I had my layers and photo in place, I decided I wanted to add ALL the flowers to the layout!

I started by fussy cutting a couple of flower bunches from the patterned paper to use as an anchor for the more delicate flowers.


Next, I went to work layering the paper flowers, sticker flowers, epoxy hearts, a heart charm, a few heart stickers, and some of the phrase stickers from the kit.  Once I got the cluster how I wanted it, I did a very similar design on the opposite side of the photo.


I finished the layout off with a strip of washi tape to anchor the Thickers word "Sweetie" and added the date with a date stamp.

Have you been able to scrap some Valentine's photos this month with your kit?  I would love to see on Instagram #NoelMignon.  Have a great week!!!





3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow, gorgeous!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty with the mix of flowers and hearts.

Meridy said...

Thank you, ladies!!!