Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Planning with the So Sweet Classic Kit

Today is the last day of February!! I don't know about you guys but I am SO ready for spring! Unfortunately we're supposed to get more snow here in eastern Washington so who knows when spring will actually show up!!

Over the last few weeks I've shared some layouts and Valentines that I've created with the So Sweet Classic kit and today I wanted to share how I used the kit in my planner this past month.
The stickers and rub-ons this kit were perfect for planner pages, as was that cute stamp set and stencil with the distress ink.

What I also like to do with washi when I'm using it in my planner is to adhere it to some wax paper, then cut into small strips to use as pennant banners:
It's much easier to keep them relatively the same size and cut the edges that way.

So here are some more ways that I used the kit in my planner this month:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great ideas, thank you for sharing!!

Ice Cream Recipes said...

Hi thanks for postinng this