Thursday, March 1, 2018

cousins and best friends

Hello again!

I have one more project to share this week using the So Sweet Daily Diary kit.

This page features one of my kids and her cousin. They are not just cousins but great friends.


I used a 6x6 sheet of patterned paper and a couple of journaling card as the base of my page. I cut the extra part off of the card with the zigzag top and layered the cards and added a couple of strips of washi tape. I cut out some hearts by hand and added the black pen detailing. 


These gold Thicker words were one of my favorite parts of the kit. The "best friends' words were perfect for the theme of my page.


On each of my pages I try to add some handwritten journaling. 

Soon you will start to see projects created using the March kit. 

I can't wait for mine to get here so that I can start creating and sharing with you. 

Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting Noel Mignon!

No comments: