Thursday, March 8, 2018

Selfies from a silly 6 year old

It's a beautiful spring-like day and I'm happy to share my first layout with the You Go Girl kits from this month. I got both kits because they are so cute, and plan to mix and match items from both kits on my projects. This page, though, uses only product from the Classic kit.

Do your kids ever leave funny selfies on your phone?

I was moving pics from my phone to the computer and found these pics of my youngest daughter (along with about ten more pictures) and decided to use them for this page. The little camera and smile! chipboard went perfectly with the theme of my page.


It's been a bit of a crazy week and the west Texas wind lately has given me headaches. Truth be told, I made this layout late last night and decided to keep things quick and easy. 

Sometimes that is the best, though, to allow the photographs to take center stage. 

I used some strips of patterned paper along with some Pink Paislee washi tape strips. 


I drew some lines with the nozzle of my spray mist to create a spot for hand journaling. 

I finished off the page with lots of Simple Stories stickers and a mixed-alpha title using the chipboard Thickers and blue alphas from the You Go Girl Classic kit. 


I thought the little pink sunglasses were so cute and liked how they looked right on one of the pics of my silly girl ☺

Have a fantastic day!


No comments: