Friday, February 16, 2018

Llama: February So Sweet Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with another layout using the February classic kit.  Once I saw that llama die cut I knew exactly what to scrap!  My girls both have llama shirts that they love to wear so I had them wear them on the same day and snapped a picture.


I thought it would be a fun way to document a trend since llamas seem to be everywhere right now.


I love the woodgrain paper and thought it would be a nice anchor for the pink and patterns I planned to use as well.


I used the Distress Ink that came in the kit to ink the edges of the papers to help tie them together and give them good definition.


The chipboard elements worked out great with the florals and the ticket and the little word strips helped add a little extra detail.

Thanks so much for joining me today!  Don't forget to share your projects with us in the facebook group!


No comments: