Tuesday, May 29, 2018

A few layouts using the Enjoy the Journey Classic Kit

Hello everyone!  The diversity of the kit this month is great.  It can easily be used for vacation/travel themed layouts as well as layouts of the everyday.  I pulled out items from the kit and used them to document a day that I was feeling extremely grateful.  I recently saw this statement on Instagram lately and knew I wanted to use it for my title. 

Really this layout is all about the title and journaling.  I pulled some of the stickers to embellish the title and then printed off a few pictures that supported my journaling.  I finished off using a few strips of pattern paper, washi tape, and stickers around the perimeter of my layout that helped "frame" in my title and journaling. 







Once I had finished with that layout I decided to use more of the kit.  This time using a twist on a travel themed title.  We moved into our house 6 months ago in the fall and could see the previous owners had put a lot of time and love into the landscaping.  What we didn't realize is the extent of their green thumbs.  This layout is about how I hope to have a green thumb myself and I am jumping in trying to embrace it all. 




The beautiful June kit just arrived this afternoon and I'm excited to start creating with it. 

Happy Scrapping!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!