Monday, May 28, 2018

{Explore} Layout with the "Enjoy the Journey" Classic Kit

Hi friends!  It's Meridy here today with you and I have my last layout with the "Enjoy the Journey" Classic Kit to share with you today.  I really love how this kit is so versatile and works with travel photos, outdoor photos, and in this case, hiking photos.  


I wanted to use lots of the patterned paper from this kit, so I decided to use strips of it as a background and built up the layers from there.

Next, I matted my photos on white cardstock and put them in place so I could start adding embellishments.  I did use a few brads that I had in my stash.  I also used a heart punch and some chipboard stickers from the kit.


The Thickers from this month's kit added texture to the embellishment clusters, and the mini blue alphabet stickers went really well with the Thickers to complete these subtitles.


I used the "Explore" chipboard sticker for the main title across the bottom of the layout.


The final touches of the layout were some journaling lines that I drew on the upper left hand side of the layout, and the brown trim from the kit added some texture to the upper right hand side of the layout.  Under the ribbon I used the mini roller stamp to stamp some "adventure" theme phrases.  And that finished off the layout.  Thank you for stopping by today!!!





1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the design!!