Monday, May 14, 2018

{Sedona, Arizona} Layout with the "Enjoy the Journey" Classic Kit

Happy Monday!  It's Meridy here and I have another layout using the "Enjoy the Journey" Classic Kit to share with you today.  I loved the Simple Stories products that came in this month's kit, and really thought they would be perfect with some hiking photos that I had.


I wanted to use the starburst/graph patterned paper that came in this month's kit, but I wanted to make it look more like a "starburst".  So first, I cut strips of the coordinating patterned papers to cover every other "ray" and adhered those to each ray on the graph paper.

After I got the background of the layout completed, it was time to add the photos and embellishments. I made one embellishment cluster using the twill trim, a tag, flair, a die cut, and a chipboard sticker from the kit.  I finished that cluster off with a few stamped phrases from the roller stamp that came with this kit.


Next, it was time to work on the title.  I used the beautiful glitter Thickers and mini letter stickers that came in the kit, as the colors worked great with these papers, photos, and embellishments.  Next, I added in another piece of the twill trim, a heart die cut, a cork sticker,  and a couple of chipboard stickers.  I finished off this little cluster with a few more stamped sentiments.


I will do some journaling on the adjacent page in the album, as I still have some more photos of this hike.  I will share that layout next week.  Thank you for stopping by today!





1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Payson is one of our fave places to visit!! I loveeeeeeeeee this! GORGEOUS!