Saturday, May 5, 2018

{San Diego} Layout with the "Enjoy the Journey" Classic Kit

Hello friends, it's Meridy here today, I have a layout to share using the "Enjoy the Journey" Classic Kit.  I had a fairly dark photo that I wanted to use on this layout, therefore, I knew I needed to brighten the page up by using some brighter papers. So I used this beautiful ticket paper from this month's kit as my background. 


I wanted to add some memorabilia from our hotel, so I made a little pocket envelope from the same paper that I matted the layout on.  I added an embellishment cluster on top of the pocket.  I used some of the puffy stickers, some washi tape, the "adventure" ephemera card, a car clip, and a few stamped sentiments to get a good variety of embellishments.


Next, it was time to add my title.  I used the pretty glittery Thickers from this month's kit and grounded them on a small map die cut.  I added a couple more black puffy stickers, and a few more stamps, and my title area was complete.


That wraps up my layout for today, thank you so much for stopping by!!!






1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh this is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!