Sunday, June 28, 2009

31+1=32


yep yep..that is how old i turned this year. I cannot believe it...

For this layout I used the new kit and add on 5 foot 2 and Eyes of Blue. There are only a few left of each so hurry if you are wanting one.

I am so addicted to making the cute pinwheels until i cannot stand myself. hee hee!
and after i put the cake mini bingo card on it i realized i should have used the big card because it had Blow on it {deep sigh}

I visited the store a bit ago and see where Noel got the full paper packs in for all you October Afternoon Junkies out there. Be sure and check those out as well if you are interested.

Happy Sunday Ya'll.. I am off to sew a pillowcase dress and make some hair bows.

4 comments:

Noel said...

WOW!! There is so much I love about this LO!! The colors first of all...yum! I really like how you outlined everything with the black marker to make it pop, and the idea for the title is adorable!

Jana Eubank said...

I'm LOVING your pinwheels!!! And how you anchored them on all those yummy layered strips! SUPER CUTE page, Greta! :)

Michele Kovack said...

I ADORE this page!!! Such fun!!!

Gretchen said...

fun layout Greta!