Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BFF

I am so glad that my daughter found such a cute new friend here in our new neighborhood. I definitely had to use these pictures of the two of them for the current Friends Challenge! Everything here is from the juicy, Rise and Shine Kit.





When I have a lot of pictures like this, I like to use PhotoShop Elements to create an Album Page. It allows me to choose a border for the photos and then I just plug in the pictures I want to use. It crops them for me so they all look nice and neat. I only had 8 photos for the 9-photo template, so I cut out the center square, placed a piece of patterned paper behind it and then embellished it. I love how easy it was to put this page together.



Virginia's class was fantastic!!! My Design Workbook I created is definitely something I will go to again and again. Here is my Design Workbook I created using the Blue Skies kit.

Thanks for looking!
Jana

No comments: