Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's been so fun!

I have had fun playing along as a guest designer this month!
And I have thoroughly enjoyed this Rise and Shine kit.
{apparently I am not the only one who loves it since it appears to be sold out!}
But before I go, I have a few more things to share...
______________________________________________________________
Do you ever do like "status update" layouts or "where they are now" layouts?
I like to do them periodically to kind of give an update of life at the moment.
This is one I did of my husband with his brother and sister.
The pictures were taken at a birthday party for their grandmother.
However, I have already done a layout about that party so I decided to use these leftover goofy pictures to tell {briefly} what was going on with each of them at the time the pictures were taken.
I think layouts like this will be fun to look back at later and remember what was going on at the time!{everything is from the Rise and Shine kit except the buttons-I pulled those from my stash because I had already used all the buttons in the kit!}
______________________________________________________________
Do you ever scraplift yourself??
That is how this next layout came to be.
I was stumped and needed something to get my creative juices going!
So basically I scraplifted the above layout and came up with this one.
I like how the finished product ended up looking alot different than the one I scraplifted!
{and you know it is perfectly legal to scraplift yourself!}
:)

{everything is from the fabulous Rise and Shine kit}
______________________________________________________________
And here are a couple of quick cards I made using scraps of the Pink Paislee, My Minds Eye, Crate Paper, and Cosmo Cricket paper from the kit.


_____________________________________________________________
Thanks again for letting me play along this month!
It has been fun!
:)

gretchen

2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Wonderful projects! I LOVE the way you combine papers together! Thanks for being with us this month! Every thing you do is so inspiring!

Greta Adams said...

sniff sniff....sad to see you go....love all your stuff and you are definitely inspiring