Sunday, October 11, 2009

When I Was 20

A new challenge will be popping up on the Noel Mignon Challenge blog on Monday: the College Challenge. Here is my take on it using the Core Curriculum kit.





I didn't have a lot of pictures here in my home from my college days (most of them are at my mom's house), but I did come across a few snapshots my sister took of me on a winter hike during this time in my life. I put them together here on this page and then wrote down a few thoughts and feelings from my college days . . . what I was doing, the frustrations I was having with dating, and also my optimism towards the future that lay ahead of me. :) It felt great to get these memories down on paper.

Hope you'll come on over and play along with us!
Jana

1 comment:

Noel said...

What a beautiful LO Jana! You look like a model for LL Bean or Eddie Bauer! :)