Saturday, October 10, 2009

...things that go bump in the night...

My friend Kim and I consider ourselves "Halloween buddies;" we both have a love for all things Halloween and spooky. Each year we look forward to taking our kiddos trick or treating together and going to the pumpkin patch and decorating and all that fun stuff.

This year, her and her family are living in MS while her husband finishes up his Master's degree. I decided to make her a little "spooky sign" to hang in her house, using one of her favorite Halloween quotes.


"From ghoulies and ghosties and long-legged beasties, and things that go bump in the night, good Lord deliver us." (Old Cornish prayer)


I used a piece of 7 Gypsies chipboard from the Penny Arcade kit as the base of the sign. I added some orange Stickles on the letters on the Jenni Bowlin Bingo card to make them stand out. I also added some little pieces of green bling from my stash to add some more sparkle, along with a few spritzes of Glimmer Mist.

1 comment:

Frances said...

Too cute! Love the bingo card and sweet story.