Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fairy Godmother



Good Morning Girls. Today i have a layout using the Seaside Cottage kit.
I came across this picture i forgot to scrap when i did some disney pages a few years ago so i thought this kit was perfect. Look how little my baby looks...GAH!!

anyway i traced the shaped paper on the kraft cardstock and cut it out, used pop dots behind it to make it raised then went from there. I know it is hard to see but i also used some perfect pearls and stamped a crown on my clear button down and the bottom. i also used some of the shimmerz spritz to spray my doilie with for added shine. I used my embossing gun to dry it quickly. that too was hard to photograph.

This layout was using the majority of the Seaside Cottage Kit as well with a few things from previous kits that Noel has put together. I cannot tell you how in love i am with the shimmerz stuff. I used some to spritz to spray the lace fabric that came in the kit to change it from white to a blue color...addicted i tell ya...
This layout is for the current challenge.

See you next week!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

these are AWESOME Greta!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the design on that second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mel said...

Just gorgeous, both layouts, and I have to try and find some Shimmerz paints over hear somewhere.

dstandard said...

Wow fabulous pages!