Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fun with Foam!


If you're like me you have tons of old Foam Thickers hanging around, today I'm gonna give ya a quick and fun way to revamp those older foam letters!


Gather your supplies
Heat Gun
Foam Letters
and something to impress the foam (I used a fork here)



On my card I used my heat gun to heat up the foam letters and then quickly pressed the fork into the foam while it was still hot. If you aren't happy with the result you can reheat it again and redo it. Once it cools it will leave a cool impression in your foam.




Here is an older layout that I used the same technique for my title letters. This time I used a Fiskars texture plate to press into the heated foam letters.




I'd love to see what you can come up with your self with foam!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is soooooooooooooooo cool!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

AS I LIKE THIS TECHNIQUE… I DO NOT DOUBT IN CARRYING OUT IT THIS SAME WEEKEND

Kelly Massman said...

I'm going to have to try this out! Love the idea!

Kimberly said...

This is so AWESOME Kim! I LOVE this technique...so going to try that too! xooxo
Love ya,
K

Cassie said...

This is brilliant!!!
Thanks for sharing!!
=)