Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's All in the Details.....


Sometimes it's the little things in life that really make our days special, right? Well, I feel the same way about scrapbooking. As I am scrapbooking I get the "fundamentals" down....but often need a little "somethin" "somethin"...if you know what I mean? Usually I reach for those embellishments that are already made for me and add 'em to my page.......But not today. Today, I made my own. I drew my inspiration directly from the photo. I recreated my son's little snowman guy he made.


Circle punch? Check. Red & orange felt? Check. Buttons? Check. Seed beads? Check. Mica Flakes? Check. One adorable snowman??? CHECK!

So the next time you are stuck on what embellishments would add just the right touch.......maybe try making your own!
Don't forget to check out the challenge blog for this week's Digi Lift Challenge by the very talented Cheryl Ashcraft. (My LO was based on hers!) ONE last FYI......Sonoma County is up for pre-order! It won't last long....so grab this gorgeous kit FAST!!!

No comments: