Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Extended Family :)


Without revealing to much this is my layout for the new challenge that will be out tomorrow. Be sure to check back here and participate. I promise you it will be so much fun!

This is using the paper doll kit and a glimpse into some my sewing machines that respectively have names. Sergio and Ethel..poor Lucy was left out because i just use her now to sew with specialty threads. Thor was also left out because i am going to do a page specifically on him and my love of embroidering anything i can get my hands on. :)






(using the sold out seaside cottage kit)
A few weeks back noel sponsored a new sketch site called Sketch Inspiration and we were lucky enough to work with the current sketch and this was my take on it.

See you next week with some goodies using the Sonoma County Kit

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeee these Greta!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the names of your machines (tooooo cute!)and loving the misting on the 2nd one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)