Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lot's of announcements!


Hello everyone! I feel like I haven't posted up on the blog in AGES! So I thought I would play catch up and get all the upcoming events announced over here on the blog to make sure everyone is in the loop as far as upcoming activities!
First up... Our "Fun in the Sun" Crop starts next week! Be sure to join us over on the message boards all week long for challenges, games, chit chat, inspiration and prizes!

Next we also have on online class going on over on the boards the same week as the crop. Britt will be presenting her class on making a "Growing Up" mini book. I believe there are still a few kits left, and even if there aren't you can still purchase the "instruction only" potion of the class. So head over to her blog and sign up. The instructions will be accessible for months to come, so even if you can't make it on the dates of the actual class, you will still have access to the directions and you can always email Britt with any questions you have.

And I wanted to share some sneaks over here of the next kit "Sweet Sue", which will be up for sale mid August. I know I have done school kits the past few years, but this year I am going a different direction for Sept. Here are a few peeks for you to see what I have in store...




And lastly, if you have enjoyed the beautiful work the team has been producing with the Office Party kit as much as I have, and you still haven't picked up your kit, you are in luck! I still have just a few left! Head over to the shop and pick yours up. It is perfect for family photos, boy photos, or to mix in with all your other colorful papers for a nice contrast.

:)
-Noel

No comments: