Friday, August 20, 2010

Fall Banner

Good morning to you!!! I can't believe it is Friday already! It is my last official day off before I head back to school on Monday! EEK! This summer has flown by at the speed of light! Since starting school is right around the corner, my thoughts naturally turn to fall. I created this banner to hand on my fireplace for the change of season! I used Noel's Office Party kit and my Cricut machine to cut the triangles and the letters.
I wanted to add some pretty trims to the triangles, so I added bits of lace..........
.........and you know that tape that comes in your kit? I used that as a trim as well! While the banner triangle was not sealed shut yet, I did an accordion fold on the left side of the triangle, the right side of the triangle, and clipped the ends where they met in the middle. Glue the triangle shut to keep those trims in place. : )
This one uses the pom pom balls......... : )
Don't forget to order Noel's newest kit, Sweet Sue! They start shipping TODAY!!! It is another incredible kit!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: