Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sketch Inspiration

Bear with me here. I normally don’t use sketches when I create my layouts. I am one of those “fly by the seat of your pants” scrappers but I am always up for a challenge. Here is my rough sketch. It’s fairly simplistic but the idea on this sketch is to add layers and texture to your layout.


Here is my take on the sketch. To create my title block, I placed some old Thickers from my stash on the My Mind’s Eye paper and then sprayed it with several mist colors. I used Charcoal, Lemon, Raspberry, Bubblegum, and Avocado from Maya Road. I went a little crazy with the colors but I think the result matches perfectly with the papers from the Office Party kit (sorry sold out).



I’d love to see what you create with the sketch. If you create a layout, make sure to link it to this post so I can leave you some love in the gallery!

Until later!
Diana

No comments: