Monday, January 10, 2011

Funny story...

Happy Monday!!
I made this layout for the "She gets misty" challenge going on now.
I am a misting rookie and I have to admit that it kind of scares me!
I am a messy scrapper anyway, so if you add some mist into the mix I might have to move my scrapping out of the house completely!
However, I will admit that my first experience with misting was fun!
I was just practicing on some white cardstock but I liked the way the silver mist (from the Very Virginia kit) looked so I used the practice cardstock as the background for my printed journaling here.
I hand cut "funny" out of white cardstock.
But it was just too white for my liking so I gave it a little spray with the mist too!
{Made with the Bedford Falls kit but the mist is from Very Virginia}

The rest of the layout/design is pretty simple!

P.S.
I ran out of "t"s in the pack of Thickers in the Bedford Falls kit so I ended up cutting the top off of an "f".
You never would have known, would you??!

P.P.S.
Please notice that this is not a Christmas layout!
That Bedford Falls kit is quite versatile I tell ya!

Happy Monday!!