Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Monday!!



Don't forget that there is still time to play along with us in the Color Combo Challenge!
Here is your inspiration piece...
You have until January 28th to get your layout in!
Link up your layouts here!
Here is what I made for the challenge using my Very Virginia kit...
{everything is from the Very Virginia kit}
*****
I made a little something else with my Very Virginia kit.
I am running a little low on thank you cards so I am trying to replenish my stash.
Thank you cards and birthday cards always seem to be the ones I need in a pinch so I like to have at least a few on hand at all times!
So I made this card...

OUT FOR
PUBLICATION
!!!!!
BE BACK
SOON

Easy peasy thanks to Very Virginia!
*****
And here is another one that I
made just from my own stash.

OUT FOR
PUBLICATION
!!!!!
BE BACK
SOON

{all supplies are Sassafras}
*****
Well I hope your week is off to a great start!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

Michelle Whitlow said...

Love those! Esp that middle card...all so pretty :)

leah said...

Love your layout, Gretchen!