Tuesday, May 3, 2011

i love...

Can I just say that when I watched the video for this latest challenge I had the song in my head, like, all.day.long! hehe Is it bad that I'm old enough to remember that song way back when??? I probably shouldn't admit that... 

Anyhoo, here's my take on this latest challenge about scrapping things we love. I decided to go with the 'no picture' layout again (just like on the domestic goddess challenge layout in this post).
I used the Jump & Jive kit for this layout once again...such a fabulous kit :) Yes, my cardstock is bent. I dropped it. I'm pregnant...and clumsy. Enough said...
 
Now go scrap about the things you love! 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I really like this!!! I think I will try and play along!!!

Gretchen said...

the bent parts just add a bit of texture!! :) great layout Michelle!!