Friday, May 6, 2011

I LOVE...

Haaaaaaaaappy Friday, everybody!!!
I cannot even tell you how excited I am for this weekend!!! It has been one doozy of a week, my friends, including even finding a snake on my mantle, complete with granny-esque broom chasing, aaaand theeeen my iphone died! UGH...

I can't wait for the NSD crop I'm going to tomorrow, and have a whole lineup of projects to work on!

Here's my challenge layout for the "I Love" challenge. I LOVE challenges that let me get away with not using photos!



I combined several kits for this one, but the front-runner is definitely Mary Ellen.



I LOVE the foldies from Sassafras! I'm a big cutter you know, and these definitely saved me some serious time!



I LOVE the Sew Easy from We R (available in Noel's shop) and I used the Twinery twine (also in the shop) to make the cutest design!

One of the most helpful things to do, though, when your layout just isn't feeling quite finished, is to doodle. I traced the edges of the paper with the black gel pen from American Crafts that was in the Delightfully Domestic kit, and I LOVE how it anchored the whole page.

Well, that's all for now, folks!
Have a great weekend!
xoxo
Britt

4 comments:

gssfam said...

I LOVE this layout Britt! So FAB!

dstandard said...

FABULOUS!!! Love this!

Michelle Hernandez said...

This is SO beautiful!!!!

Gretchen said...

i love a no picture layout!! fabulous!!