Monday, June 25, 2012

Brace Face



This week it was my turn to work with one of the new Cricut cartridges . . . so of course I pulled out one of my trusty Noel Mignon kits for the papers and embellishments! I used the Jack & Jill kit and added a few blue papers from the Cabin Fever and Homespun kits.


My two oldest children recently got braces on the same day together. I used papers from my scrap bin to cut out my Cricut images and Cricut title. I used stickers and decorative brads from the Jack & Jill kit to accent each cut and the striped Basic Grey PB & J paper brings all the different colors together. I also added the candy sticker from the October Afternoon 5 & Dime Word Stickers along with a red paper clip from my stash.




Thanks for letting me share!

Happy Monday!
Jana Eubank

No comments: