Thursday, June 14, 2012

Father's Day cards with Summer Winds...



Hello to all my favorite peeps! ;)

Since Father's Day is this weekend, I thought I'd share with you a few cards I made to honor the wonderful men in my and my children's lives!
I used products from June's Summer Winds kit...which again, is another FABULOUS kit that Noel put together! :)

I decided to use Kraft paper for the background of all of these cards. I felt it helps give a masculine touch when adding fun things like, pink and flower embellishments right? :)

Often times I don't want to spend time trying to figure out something to do for cards, so I go on over to Pinterest and check out sketched for cards or just comb through the font page to find something that inspires me. :)

I found this fun sketch that Hero Arts put up, and it had 3 card sketches...PERFECT right? Just what I needed! I made a few little changes, but over all, these were what inspired me for the cards I created. :)

Here's another fun one that I didn't do, but maybe will be inspiring to you. I still may do it too! :)









Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day weekend this coming Sunday! 
xx

Kimberly 

3 comments:

Julie Bonner said...

Great cards Kimberly!!

Shelley Haganman said...

Love, love, love these!!!

Gretchen said...

this is good stuff Kimberly!!