Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday's "Summer Lovin' crop" challenge with Kimberly


Hello everyone! I hope you are having fun and getting a lot of fun creative time to dive in and play with us this week! 

My challenge is pretty simple, and something I LOVE to do! 


It''s a Kit Mixer Challenge: 

  • 1) This can be a one or 2 page LO, your choice 
  • 2) You must choose at least 2 of these categories:


  • Use paper from 2 different kits 
  • Use ribbon from one kit and twine from another 
  • Use paint from one kit and mist from another 
  • Use a Stamp from one kit and an Ink from another 
  • Use thickers from one kit, and smaller alphas from another kit 

I created a layout for this challenge using products from June's Summer Winds kit and May's Jack and Jill kit Thickers and Stickers and 2 different papers from each kit as well. 

Now, I love to play around with titles and layering alpha stickers....so have fun with this! :)






Be on the look out today, 
I have a fun game in the forum area, as well as Chat later on today at 
5pm Mountain Time
If you aren't sure of time zones and what time this is for you, click here
I can't wait for my fun chat time with you all! 

xx
Think good thoughts and have a beautiful day! 

Kimberly




5 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Super cute layout Kimberly! I love how you mixed the alphas - it looks awesome! What a fun challenge and great way to use up our kits! Thanks for the inspiration!

custom logo work gloves said...

The layout is fantastic. Beautiful design.

Melanie said...

What a great challenge, Kimberly. I love your layout, the layered title stickers look fab :)

Noel said...

That title looks killer! Love it Kimberly!

Gretchen said...

great layout Kimberly! love that title work!