Friday, March 8, 2013

Prints, Vellum, and Sequins...


... which are apparently some of my favorite things right now! :) 

Patricia "Pinspired" us this week with a gorgeous set of patterns and prints , and it went along perfectly with the fun chevron patterned Studio Calico stencil that came in the Daffodil Hill kit.  I stippled with white paint onto a piece of kraft cardstock, and then once it dried, added a few outlining and gold glitter details to it. 


This gave me a perfect accent piece for a card. I finished it off with vellum, stitching, stamping, misting, and washi tape.


You can tell this week that those things have been a theme for me! I created the layout below using some more "artsy" techniques, including using resist medium to create my title. 


Want to use those cute clips in the kit as an accent and not clipped on? I used some hot glue to attach it! Sure, it's a little messy, but I love the way it looks sitting on my page!



Hope you are having as much fun as I am with this kit! 


No comments: