Friday, October 11, 2013

Playing with Union Square PL . . .

Hello everyone!!  I'm popping in today to share a Project Life page featuring the October Union Square PL kit :)  I LOVED the muted autumn color scheme and all those FABULOUS Basic Grey capture cards.  They made it so easy to scrap this week in September :)

 photo plfull_zps1981dc55.jpg

I didn't go overboard with embellishing, just kept it simple by taking advantage of the many easy-to-use goodies in the kit.  For the title block I layered up a few cards and then added in a die-cut title.  To document which week it was I used a combination of Fancy Pants Designs alphas from that awesome sticker sheet.  The little red script alphas are just too cute!!

 photo pl1_zps7ff8da13.jpg

On the right side I used the supplies from the kit, except for those gold arrows & stars.  These were from the main kit, but I couldn't resist using them to add in some fun borders :)

 photo pl2_zps31465a74.jpg

Have you tried out one of the Noel Mignon PL kits yet??  There are still a few Union Square PL kits in the shop :)  Head on over and check them out for yourself!!

No comments: