Wednesday, October 16, 2013

You & Me

Hi there!
I've got another layout to share with you using my "Union Square" kit.
really tried hard to embrace the white space on this page. 
It's tough for me though!
Literally I had to just walk away to keep from adding more stuff!
:)


I did  a bit of fussy cutting on this page.
I cut out the flowers & hearts from different patterned papers in the kit. 


I used the American Crafts "&" stamp with the gold ink from the kit.
This gold ink is awesome!
This pic doesn't do it justice but it is really radiant and shimmery.
Just what you want in gold ink!


I had forgotten how much I love rub-ons! 
And these rub-ons from Jenni Bowlin are to die for!


P.S.
Have you seen the sneaks that Cassandra shared for her mini album class that is coming up at the end of this month??!



This is her Masquerade Mini Album kit.
But if you would rather not make a Halloween album, she is giving you the option to do a "Summer in Review" album. 
Cool, huh??!
The class starts on October 28th and you can sign up for it {here}.
And then you can get your kit {here}
Go sign up!!
*****
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

This is super sweet, Gmac. Love the hearts. Been trying to decide how to use them myself!