Monday, October 14, 2013

Quick and Easy Gift Card Holder

Hello! I'm here with a quick and easy tutorial using Miss Nelson kit.
I received a cute cut-out tag in my kit, so I decided to make it into a pocket!
Supplies: 
frame tag, pattern paper, clear package or clear transparency sheet.
Remove contents of package. Cut the ends of the package:
Adhere to the back of your tag. Leave the open side with out adhesive!!
  adhere your tag to some pattern paper (again, leave an opening). I used the Amy Tangerine paper:

Now you have a pocket!! You can slip money or a gift card in your holder!
 Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Jen said...

That is great Veronica! Quick and easy but looks amazing... And non-crafty types will have no idea it was quick and easy :)

Virginia said...

Super cute and totally ingenius!

Gretchen said...

fun! and very clever!