Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Book of Love: "Cupid's Arrow"

Good morning!! Hope you all have been having fun and playing along with our Book of Love online crop! You do not have to be a member to play along, so if you haven't yet, make sure you head over to the facebook page and play along!

I am here to share the next chapter in you book...Cupid's Arrow!! The challenge is..you guessed it, to use arrows!!!
I am putting together a little mini album for my husband for Valentine's Day with some OLD pictures of us, so I used this challenge to make a fun little cover to my mini.
I thought this woodgrain was perfect for the cover, and I knew I wanted to do our initials in the heart...a little stitching and embellishing later, and there is a simple but fun cover!

I love making minis with different sized pages, so I cut my cover to 4x6, while having that fun arrow paper as my next page a little bigger, so it shows and makes a fun mat! Here's a close up shot.

I hope you play along, make sure and upload your project to our Cupid's Arrow album on the group facebook page!!

No comments: