Wednesday, December 3, 2014

festive holiday cards

Hello again!

I am back to share some holiday cards with you today.

While I stick mainly to 12x12 layouts most of the time I also like to venture out and do some cards and altered projects from time to time.

We are going to share lots of fun ideas with you this month to help you use up your Cable Knit kit!

Here are the cards that I created for today:


For this card I used some of the Pink Paislee stickers to create a banner underneath the "Happy Holidays" ornament. This ornament was cut from one of the Jillibean Soup cards. 


I added some gold details using the gold glitter glue from last month's kit and added some faux stitching with the white gel pen included in the Cable Knit kit this month. This is my favorite white gel pen! 


This card features papers and a tag from Fancy Pants. 

I cut paper strips of various widths and added them on a diagonal to my card base. I added some faux stitching with the gel pen again. 


I also switched out the white string that came with the tag for the gold trim in the kit. I love the touches of gold in Cable Knit. 

Stay tuned for lots of other Christmas-themed holiday projects all month.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: