Friday, December 12, 2014

handmade gift bags

Hello again!

We've switched some things around this week and I am here today to share a few little things with you that I made using the gorgeous December kit, Cable Knit.

We hope you are enjoying the variety of projects we've shared with you using this kit so far this month.

Today I have some quick and easy handmade bags to share with you to help make your holiday packaging needs come together a little more quickly.


I used a basic kraft bag for the base and added papers and embellishments from the Cable Knit kit as well as the American Crafts Zazz gold glitter glue we got in the kit a couple of months ago. I think I might soon need to buy another bottle!

I cut a strip of Fancy Pants patterned paper and then cut around the scallop shape to add to the card above.


For this bag I cut the poinsettia from a Jillibean Soup card and added some glitter glue and some of the beautiful gold trim from the kit. 

One of my favorite parts of the kit this month is the beautiful adhesive lace trim from Maya Road. It is a festive red, perfect for holiday projects. I used lots of on this bag and the others.

For this last bag I used some paper from Fancy Pants, more red lace trim and a flower. I actually cut the flower from the layered poinsettia and then used a glue gun to add that and the enamel My Mind's Eye dot center to the card. The sentiment is one from Elle's Studio. I added gold glitter glue to the edge of the knit printed paper and added a piece of gold trim to the bottom edge of the bag. 

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments: