Saturday, July 11, 2015

Endless Summer

Happy Saturday everyone!  I wanted to share with you a layout I created using the 


I fussy cut the "Endless Summer" phrase from one of the pattern papers, and paired it with the awesome rainbow Thickers that were in the kit for a fun title.


You can see here how I used a mix of gesso, modeling paste, a stencil, watercolour pencils, ink, mists and gelatos to create this water like background


I used the center circle of the Shimelle Camera Stamp that came in the kit to create these larger, bubble like circles on the background.  I painted it with a mixture of water and metallic blue gelatos, then stamped it onto the background.  The tiny dots are also part of the camera stamp.


I added lots of layers of pattern paper, embellishments, tissue paper to created dimension and texture.

I hope I've inspired you to break out your Pool Party kit and create your own fun summer layout this weekend!!!



2 comments:

Lynn K said...

Gorgeous background and layout!! Love all the details you add - some much eye-candy!!

Lynn K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.