Friday, July 3, 2015

summer fun

I started playing with the new Pool Party kit this week and man is it fun!! Between the great papers, chipboard & puffy stickers, summer flair, wooden accents, etc there's just so much packed into this kit to make loads of projects!!

I had to do my first layout from the pics I took of the kids last week at the pool. We have had hot, hot, HOT temps here (90s & past 100) so a pool day was definitely in order last week!

I went with my 'go to' style which was a grid with the 4 photos I had cropped to approx. 2.5" and then accented around them with all the great embellies from the kit!

Using the great kits that Noel puts together it's easy to create a layout in no time!!

2 comments:

Lynn K said...

Such a fun layout Michelle! Love the design and all the elements you added!!

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

I love the grid style of this layout Michelle!!!! Awesome!