Friday, July 17, 2015

SpLaSh! Pool Party Kit Layout


The good thing about living in the south, is that it's so hot, we HAVE to be in the water multiple times a week! This makes for lots of fun photo opportunities! My sister in law took this shot with her GoPro last week , and I loved it so much, I printed it twice! It's okay to use the same photo more than once on a layout. I really do think that. :) 


How much do I love these puffy stickers? I can't even tell you! I wanted this one to stand out, so I matted it on some yellow cardstock and cut it out. LOVE this! 


There's so many fun little embellishments in this month's kit, I decided to mix them up and add them around the edges of the giant heart. They are so happy to me! 



1 comment:

Becky said...

What a wonderful layout! Love how you made the word stand out.