Saturday, December 31, 2016

Snowy Stories | Oh What Fun Classic Kit

Hello and Happy New Year's Eve!  It's Laura here today sharing a layout using the 'Oh What Fun" December classic kit!   This week the DT members were asked to use icy elements on their projects which was super simple with this gorgeous kit! I opted for snowy background paper, snowflakes, snowmen and metallics to pull off my look.


To further embrace the theme I opted to document this photo of my son in the snow fort that he created.

I began with a snowy background paper and built up a few simple layers.


Then I added in a gold embossed snow flake and chipboard snowman.


Snowmen, snowflakes a metallic sequins, as well as glitter gold colour shine further  add to the theme.


I even added the word snow in my title!

I also have a new process video today, you can watch the video for this layout below or here on my You-Tube channel


Supply List: American Crafts cardstock; Echo Park patterned paper "December Magic", "Peace on Earth" and "Christmas Joy" from the  I Love Christmas collection; May Arts ribbon; Echo Park Chipboard; Simple Stories bradz; Pretty Little Studio flag stickers and acrylic words; Elle's Studio green alphas and washi; Heidi Swapp sequins.  From my stash: Hemptique twine; Zing gold embossing powder; gold thread; Heidi Swapp gold colour shine; Sharpie.

 Thanks so much for visiting today!