Friday, July 21, 2017

August 2016 Project Life - July High Five Daily Diary Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with a Project Life spread from 2016.  These colors and some of the embellishments went perfectly with some of the pictures I was using.


This is a two-page spread and I loved being able to use all of the colors, including the purple, and have them all go together nicely.


I used the red card and the Thickers along with one of the Pebbles puffy stickers for the title card for the month.


I used three of the 3x4 cards from the kit to hold all of my journaling and a movie ticket stuff.  The transparent month is from Freckled Fawn and is not included in the kit.  A puffy sticker and some of the Pebbles stickers helped finish them off.


I used more Thickers, another flower sticker and some small alphas from my stash to highlight my daughter and I reading the new Harry Potter illustrated book.


To start the second page, it was back to school time!  The "#Awesome" card was perfect for my daughter's first day of school pictures.


A few little goodies including a sweet email from a YouTube subscriber and a label from a beer I enjoyed helped to fill in some of the slots.


To conclude the spread, a movie ticket and my nametag from a bible study I really enjoy along with stickers and a bingo card help to pull it all together.

I have really been enjoying catching up on my Project Life pages using Noel's kits.  I hope you enjoyed it and please show us what you're making with your kits this month!