Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Two for the price of one with the High Five Classic Kit

Hello!  Nicole on the blog today.  I hope you are all having a wonderful summer and using the High Five kits to record all your summer memories.  As much as this kit screams summer it can also be used for things other than those summer pages.  I had a couple of ideas in mind with this weeks DT challenge and decided to show you both ideas.

First off is a page I did for a friend.  Her oldest is heading out on a church mission to New Zealand.  I pulled some of the tropical colors and chipboard elements from the kit to put this together.


I used my Silhouette to cut the title, yellow borders, and New Zealand.  



I added a few labels from my stash and everything else is from the kit.  


My second layout is of my job as a cake decorator.  I have been there for 17 years and Noel included both a 1 and 7 in my kit this month.  Perfect!  The numbers along with the ice cream paper and chipboard sticker aided in telling my story.  

I set up a self timer at my work and snapped the picture of myself frosting cakes.  




Don't forget to think outside of the box a little when using the kits.  Often the products can be used for a variety of layouts and projects. 

Have you used the kits in a slightly different way?  We would love to see! 

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: