Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Pin'apple Salsa Love with the High Five Classic Kit

Hi all!  Nicole here today to share a sweet and spicy layout.  My son and I love pineapple salsa and our nearby grocery store makes a great one in their deli department.  He recently saw some when he was out with my husband shopping and picked some up for the two of us to share.  I have been making myself more aware to document these little moments and the tropical prints and colors were perfect.



I first started with the lined pattern paper and layered the pink Distress Ink from the kit with an ink dauber.  I then added a few ink splotches with a water color brush.  I then cut a large pineapple die cut with my Silhouette and backed it with pattern paper.



The title represents the way my son says pineapple.  It makes me laugh and I knew it needed to be included.  I altered one of the stickers with some pattern paper and the small American Crafts letter stickers to finish off my title.

I finished off with the pineapple die cut from the kit, a brad, and more stickers.


I hope you are all enjoying your summer and don't forget to record the little moments that might not seem to significant - even enjoying some pin'apple salsa with a loved one.

Happy Scrapping!



No comments: