Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Love Story....

I can't believe that 2008 is almost over. I know it is cliche to say, but where does the time go? I created this LO using Noel's newest kit, Love Story. I decided to do a year in review, using this amazing kit! Because in a way, this is MY Love Story. My wonderful hubby of 15 years, and 2 great kids! (oh, and my pets too!) It was a lot of fun reviewing all the milestones and fun we had this past year!


I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy your time with family and friends and creating all of those wonderful memories!

2 comments:

Noel said...

I am so lifting this! Great year in review LO!! Love that there is so much to look at.

Greta Adams said...

i love year in review layouts....it's wonderful to reflect on the year at the end...
great layout and merry christmas