Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Inspired Blueprints Sketch Book

As I mentioned last week, I love the Inspired Blueprints sketches, and I like to print them out to have them handy at my scrap desk.

I did have them just all printed on a sheet of paper, but since I know there are going to be more and more coming, I decided to make a little book to store all the sketches!

I used the Maya Road scalloped album that comes in the Nightingale kit to create the cover for this album, and then cut cardstock to 3 1/2" x 3" and punched the edges with my Crop-a-Dile. I decorated the covers with more stuff from the lovely Nightingale kit and then bound it all together with a couple of binding rings. A fast and cute project to sit on my desk, handy for inspiration!



Also, remember that Noel Mignon is sponsoring the prize ($40 gift card!!) over at Inspired Blueprints this month- get your entries in!

2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Oh! I'm so doing this with my little scallop album!!! :D :D :D I've been trying to think of something to do with it and this is PERFECT!!!! Thanks, V!!!!!

Noel said...

well, this is such a fun idea!! I hope the gals from IB take a peek... :) You are so talented!