Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Little Boy Jeans

I love, love, love the Inspired Blueprints sketches. I'd always admired sketches from afar, thinking, "That's a good idea. I should try sketches sometime," but I'd never really used them.

Noel shared the Inspired Blueprints link with us back when the site first opened, and something about their sketches really sucked me in! I am hooked! They are very approachable and always well designed- plus they are easy to adapt to your style and mood, as you can see that I've done!

This is my version of the IB sketch #11 for our latest challenge (using the Nightingale kit). The colors in this kit perfectly went along with these pics of my little dude- I've been wanting to scrap a layout about how cute he looks in his mini-Levis, and the Nightingale kit was calling my name!

2 comments:

Noel said...

This is one of the sweetest boy LO's EVER!! This needs to be in a MAG ASAP! I love how you chopped the journaling strip...very clever! Just all around perfection as always! :)

Greta Adams said...

this is def a fab layout...love this V....