Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What a Lovely Day!

Hello! My name is Anne-Marie and I'm so thrilled and happy to be the guest designer this month. I received the Lovely Day kit late last week and it's BEAUTIFUL. I will be sharing more layouts throughout April but here's a first layout I did.



I love the girly colors of this kit and they were perfect for these pictures of my daughter, Hannah. I layered three papers to use as the layout background. Of course, to save the paper for more uses, there are big holes cut in the back of them. :)





To achieve the look I wanted, I randomly layered patterned papers and embellishments. And I topped it off with a little bow.

I hope you like may layout and I'll be back to share more soon. Have a great week!




3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

What an absolute gorgeous layout!

Noel said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!! Love all your clusters, and your daughter is so cute! :)

Jana Eubank said...

Your details are so wonderful! LOOOOVE your handwriting, too!